1. Stretching before you get out of bed is actually the most kind thing you can do to your body. By stretching you are releasing the toxins from the joints and waking the body up before jumping out of bed and your day will be more upbeat.
2. Drink 8 ounces of pure, clear energized water to bring life back to your just wakened body. When you’ve been sleeping your body is dehydrated and adding that morning latte only dehydrates it faster. Get your system moving with the morning water before the latte.
3. Add salt to your morning shower. Yes add salt when you are soaping up because the salt will remove any old energy that got embedded into your system. The salt is a refresher and will soften your skin AND soften your hard edges/stress.
4. Clear out all clutter on your desk or in your space. The more clutter with old files, books that are no longer needed, papers, clothes, etc the more space you have to create and get more done in less time.
5. Meditate on the words “I can …” The reason for this is because you’ve been conditioned to meditate on the problem. When you meditate on the problem then you are actually exacerbating it and making it bigger. Although you may not have the solution to the problem meditating on the “I can have a solution to…” will actually open the doors to a solution.
6. Take a different way to work every day for 15 days. The reason for this is that we become so embedded in our routine this actually ensures that the brain and decision making are less flexible and much slower.
7. Give back. When you give to someone your heart and mind open up to greater options. The theory of giving is not new and needs to be done regularly, not just at the weekly service you attend. If you give something every single day you will find that your life and business are more abundant with less effort than ever before.
8. Balance your brain. Brain balancing is actually an ancient practice that will allow stress in the body and mind to virtually disappear. This is an ancient technique the kings used to teach their first born children and which activates the brain to stimulate the neurons to be healthy and vibrant.
9. Detach from the outcome. Cut the umbilical cord to the thing that you most desire. When you remain clear and hold the intention and yet cut the cord the energy is released. When the energy gets released you are more free and fluid to ensure the outcome is as it should be. (Article about cord cutting)
10. Breathe! By taking regular breaths and incorporate breathing breaks throughout the day you are more focused and more productive. Your energy is more calm and able to handle the stressors. The higher the stress-load the more frequent and necessary it is for breathing breaks. Two minutes 3 times a day scheduled into your calendar will ensure you get the breaks you need for optimal results.
11. Jump. The simple act of jumping or doing jumping jacks will stimulate the system and release energy from the inside of the body and from the outside of the body. If you can do 20 of them and you will have cleared a lot of energetic space for the day to be vibrant and energized.Sheevaun Moran is an entrepreneur and creator of innovative energy technology for limitless thinking and living. She is author to several books and over a dozen holistic wellness and success meditation CD’s. Her articles have appeared in Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles times, Conscious Living, Alternative Medicine. Sheevaun has been featured on CBS2, KCAL9, NPR, and HBTV to name a few. Her blog and radio show, “Master Your Energy Master Your Life” are not to be missed.
Sheevaun MoranAbout the author
People come to Sheevaun to get unstuck and realize their dreams. Some want to have their health returned, some want a better relationship, some are stuck in life, and nothing is working. Still others work with her because no one else can find out what’s going wrong with their body, relationship, business, finances. Before founding Energetic Solutions, Sheevaun spent fifteen years managing and directing multi-million dollar corporate sales accounts – but she has the unique skill of making the complex simple and tying the western mind into eastern philosophies so that the group or organization with which she works benefits on all levels. Today, she is a highly regarded speaker, spiritual teacher and entrepreneur. As an expert in the field of subtle energy and its application in life to our minds, bodies, emotions, relationships, and finances, she empowers people to achieve and succeed with the proper use of energetic consciousness. She has produced over twenty popular meditation CD’s, and is the author of 5 books. She is the producer and host of Master Your Energy Master Your Life Radio. Her articles have appeared in Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles times, Conscious Living and Alternative Medicine, and she has also been featured on networks such as CBS2, KCAL9, HBTV and PBS. Sheevaun also hosts international teleconference workshops and has helped thousands of clients globally. Find her at http://www.sheevaunmoran.com